Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF), program of Society for Science and the Public, is the world's largest international pre-college science competition that provides an annual forum for more than 1,600 high school students from 70 countries, regions, and territories to showcase their independent research.
- Share your experiences with over 1600 young scientists from all over the world.
- Showcase your project in front of international audience.
- Compete for up to $4 million in prizes and scholarships.
- Listen to noble laureates talk about science.
- Have the time of your life at Intel ISEF!
The future edition of Intel International Science and Engineering Fair will be hold in Pittsburgh (Pensylvania) in May ...